Which Swimsuit Best Describes You?

10:22 PM Mimi 0 Comments

I don't know about you, but I am a HUGE Buzzfeed quiz addict. I'm all about knowing which Friends character I am, what city I should live in when I'm older, and even if I'm more peanut butter or jelly. There's something so satisfying in discovering who we are through everyday things we love. There was a point in my life when I would dedicate hours of beautiful sunny days sitting on my bed taking these magical quizzes that seemed to all make sense. Except when I got Cersei Lannister as my destined Game of Thrones soulmate. That wasn't cool Buzzfeed. But given my love of personality associations with everyday objects, I thought what's more fun than swimwear? The answer is nothing. Yep, nothing at all. 

Kardashian Bombshell 


If you are a gal who loves to show off those curves, then this swimsuit is for you. There is a reason why Kim Kardashian sports these swimsuits so well. The shape of the swimsuit is slimming and flattering for most body types. So if you are a glamorous, well maintained woman who loves being classy with a sexy edge, try an all black swimsuit for this summer. I promise you will turn so many heads you won't know what to do, but seductively smile back. 

Swimsuit: Victoria's Secret
Sunglasses: Freyers
Hat: Urban Outfitters
Bag: Celine
Kimono: Anna Sui
Sandals: Zara

Electric Sea Urchin


Quirky, adventurous, and alive. If these three traits sound familiar, take this fun look out for a spin by the sea. Don't be afraid to get even more crazy with your color palette! The more color and pattern, the more fun. 

Swimsuit: Topshop
Sunglasses: Wildfox
Clogs: Miu Miu
Pencil: Urban Decay

Romantic Waves


Sometimes the simplest route is the most effective. If you are more of a delicate flower than a hardcore rager, play around with soft palettes for swimsuit season. Pale blues, greens, and purples are very on trend for spring, even though a classic white always wins. 

Swimsuit: Asos
Cardigan: JCrew
Hat: ModCloth
Earrings: Vintage Chanel
Sandals: Madewell


If you aren't a seductress, adventurer, or romantic, I'm sure you can find that these looks can work for anyone with any personality. You never know, you may be a romantic craving to spice things up. For swimsuit season, don't buy the usual bikini you do every year... try something new. There are so many options out there, expensive and affordable, that we have the luxury to play around. 

I hope you enjoyed reading up on swimsuits... and found a bit of self discovery along the way. Until next time.


xoxo,
Mimi

0 comments: