Spring Workout Looks

11:26 AM Mimi 6 Comments


There's nothing more satisfying than that feeling after a good workout session. Lately, I've been trying to workout more by attempting Kayla Itsines' BBG 12 week program. I'll probably do a review on the program when I'm finished, but right now I'm only on week 7. Going to the gym and being surrounded by other people working out is inspirational and always interesting. While doing the elliptical or treadmill, I always find my eyes wandering to look at people's gym outfits. Wearing something you feel sexy in has a huge positive impact on your workout. For that reason, I've compiled a few gym looks to get inspired from.


Gold headphones: Frends
Sports Bra: Varley
Tote: Cafe Press
Sweatshirt: Adidas
Shorts: New Look
Water Bottle: Nordstroms
Sneakers: Nike

Keep things vibrant with a minimalist look paired with a pop of tangerine. Anyone who is lucky enough to be tan at the time of year could pull this color palette off perfectly. I especially love this sassy bag with the "Bye Felicia" phrase that's been so popular lately. 

Tank: Etsy
Sweater: Monki
Leggings: Victoria's Secret
Water Bottle: Dash
Sports Bra: House of Fraser
Headband: Under Armour

This outfit has both pattern play AND sass. I found the saying on the tank really ironic and hilarious... I hope you did, too. Wear an outfit like this to go running outside or even shopping in. 



Sports Bra: Forever 21
Sunglasses: Gilt
Headphones: Dot & Bo
Bag: Victoria's Secret
Leggings: Lululemon
Sneakers: Nike

This last look has a great spring color palette using light greens and blues. But more importantly, how cool are these leggings? Some patterns are unflattering and can make legs look bigger instead of smaller, but I think the cutout mesh on these is figure flattering.


Let me know what you guys think! What do you wear to the gym? Would you say gym clothes are worth investing in? Comment below on your thoughts.
Until next time.


xoxo,
Mimi

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. We all do! The good feeling after a workout motivates me. Thanks for reading!

      Mimi

      Delete
  2. Love the last outfit so much! Cool gym clothes always make any workout routine more productive for sure!

    xx Jane
    www.janekhodos.com

    ReplyDelete