What Does Beauty Mean?

9:13 AM Mimi 0 Comments



As a beauty fanatic myself, I'd like to make a disclaimer. Just because you like clothing, makeup, shoes, or even aesthetics doesn't make you a shallow person. Observing things as beautiful or pleasing is as natural to people as breathing. To assume that someone is superficial only because they enjoy the art of aesthetic expression is a false one that should be addressed.

KissMeKloth's goal is to discuss beauty in all spectrums including clothing, makeup, lifestyle, art, music, and culture. Beauty doesn't have to belong to one category because it appears in everything. So no one should feel guilty or ashamed in loving clothes and wearing pretty things! Looking good on the outside sometimes does have an effect on the inside, whether we like it or not. Also, beauty comes in all shapes in sizes and is relative to the eye. What I may think is beautiful, someone else may disagree but that is, a pun is about to happen so get ready, the BEAUTY of beauty. 

Because this is my first official post, I just wanted to address this issue as a precursor to all the fun things that are coming your way. I know that there are a billion fashion/beauty blogs out there and that gives you the freedom to choose which ones you would like to follow. I would like to say that mine is different because I have a personal, unique perception of beauty that I would like share with the world. 

So, to wrap it all up, this blog contains my thoughts on beauty with a little humor thrown in here and there. Hopefully I can make you laugh or even chuckle a bit to yourself, whatever works for you. And I can't wait to share it with all of you! 

Thanks for reading.

xoxo, 
Mimi

P.S. Here is a picture of some dank-ass shoes because we all know leopard slays the pattern game. 





image via pinterest from annemargot.tumblr.com



0 comments: